Self-guided rental of a green all-terrain wheelchair from the company TrackZ Mobility, HP + adult model, for a walk on the Capital and Gatineau Park Trails. You can rent this chair at the Relais plein air in Gatineau Park.
* A mini-ski can also be provided for winter.
During a first outing with the equipment, it is mandatory that you be accompanied by a loved one. If you have difficulty boarding, disembarking and positioning yourself in the chair. It is preferable that you come accompanied by a trusted person.
Support can also be offered by contacting the Coordinator, Inclusive Experiences at 819-205-5673.
- Wearing a seat belt and a bicycle helmet is mandatory to use the equipment.
- Relais plein air must ensure that you have the necessary skills and abilities to drive the all-terrain chair before renting it to you.
- The staff members will therefore have to question you on these subjects and will observe your driving skills outside before letting you go for a ride.
- Staff members reserve the right to refuse you access to an outdoor experience if there is a risk to your safety.
- One free hour with the Accès Gatineau + Card and the leisure accompaniment card is also accepted for the accompanying person free of charge.
For any other questions or to access the support service, please contact Marie-Pier Bouladier, Coordinator, Inclusive Experiences at 819-205-5673.
Different rental time slots are available to you:
1 hour = $8
2 hours = $12
3 hours = $20
4 hours = $35
Late fee of $25/hour.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Reservations can be canceled up to 48 hours in advance. They are no longer refundable thereafter, unless the Parks are closed, a public health measure or in the event of illness or accident, with a medical certificate. Reservations can be transferred to another person at any time. For refund, cancellation or transfer requests, write to email@example.com
Conditions of participation
Acceptance of the conditions of participation is mandatory in order to reserve your equipment.